|Title of the article
JUDICIAL AND INVESTIGATIVE PRACTICE OF CRIMINAL CORPORATE RAIDS
Turnaev Andrey Viktorovich, Postgraduate student, Saratov State Juridical Academy (1 Volskaya street, Saratov, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Effective development of economic relations in Russia is impossible without timely elimination of criminal elements. In this regard, problems of criminal and law enforcement against economic crimes gain special relevance and importance. One of such economic crimes is raiding to which the article is devoted. The goal of the study is to analyze and investigate the existing law-enforcement practice in the sphere of counteraction to criminal corporate raids and to analyse its efficiency.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the research objectives was achieved on the basis of the analysis of the main decisions of the law-enforcement practice, including the data of investigative and judicial statistics. The special place within the present research is taken by studying of stages and methods of criminal corporate raids, and also by the assessment of efficiency of the existing criminal precepts of law in the sphere of counteraction to raider attacks.
Results. The author investigated actual problems of law-enforcement activity in the sphere of countering criminal corporate raids, analyzed the stages and methods of criminal corporate raids, and therefore revealed insufficient efficiency of the existing criminal precepts of law.
Conclusions. Examination of the law-enforcement practice of criminal corporate raids allows to estimate the scales of this phenomenon within the official statistics, to establish the reasons of its insufficient efficiency and to offer measures for improvement of the criminal legislation.
criminal corporate raid, illegal takeover, raider attacks, raider seizures, stages and methods criminal corporate raid.
|| Download PDF
1. Traynin A. N. Nesostoyatel'nost' i bankrotstvo [Insolvency and bankruptcy]. Saint-Petersburg, 1913, p. 33.
2. Ugolovnyy kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Federal'nyy zakon Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 13.06.1996 № 63-FZ [Criminal code of the Russian Federation: federal law of the Russian Federation from 13.06.1996 № 63-FZ]. “ConsultantPlus” reference system.
3. Ob organizatsii prokurorskogo nadzora za soblyudeniem prav sub"ektov predprinimatel'skoy deyatel'nosti: Prikaz Genprokuratury Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 31.03.2008 № 53 (red. ot 30.04.2009) [On organization of prosecutor’s supervision over observance of entrepreneurs’ rights: the order of the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Russian Federation from 31.03.2008 № 53 (edition from 30.04.2009)]. “ConsultantPlus” reference system.
4. Pyatyy ugol pravozashchitnikov Kurganskoy oblasti [The fifth corner of human rights defenders of Kurgan region]. Available at: http://5ugolok.ru/Novosti/?id=705 (accessed 20 February 2013).
5. Ob obstoyatel'stvakh, sposobstvuyushchikh reyderskim deyaniyam: informatsionnoe pis'mo Sledstvennogo komiteta pri prokurature Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 18.06.2010 № 224-14-10 [On raiding promoting circumstances: circular of the Investigation Committee of the Russian Federation from 18.06.2010 № 224-14-10]. “ConsultantPlus” reference system.
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation]. 1994, no. 32 (5 December), p. 3301.
7. Kto oni, reydery? [Raiders – who are they?]. Available at: http://www.russia-today.ru/ 2007/no_17/17_topic_ 3.htm. (accessed 20 February 2013).
8. Kleymenov M. P. Kriminologiya: ucheb. [Criminology]. Moscow, 2008, 418 p.
9. Dobrovol'skiy V. I. Zashchita korporativnoy sobstvennosti v arbitrazhnom sude [Corporate property protection in arbitral court]. Moscow: Volters Kluver, 2006, 320 p.
10. Verzhbitskiy A. RBK daily. 2012, 17 October. Available at: http://www.rbcdaily.ru/finance/ 56294998494141 5 (accessed 1 February 2013).
11. Po zhalobe grazhdanina Surinova Tatevosa Romanovicha na narushenie ego konstitutsionnykh prav stat'ey 90 UPK RF: Opredelenie Konstitutsionnogo Suda Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 15.01.2008 № 193-O-P [On the complaint of citizen Surinov Tatevos Romanovich about violation of his constitutional rights by the article 90 of the CRC of the RF: the Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation from 15.01.2008 № 193-O-P]. “ConsultantPlus” reference system.
Дата создания: 27.04.2015 10:20
Дата обновления: 27.04.2015 13:28